K-1 visas permit U.S. citizens to bring their fiancés from another country into the United States. Once K-1 visa is issued to the foreign national, the U.S. Citizen and the foreign fiancé have 90 days to marry and apply for permanent residency after arrival. K-1 visas are also available to the children of the foreign fiancé who are not married and under 21 years old.

K-11 visas permit U.S. citizen
Petitioner must be U.S. Citizen and provide appropriate documentation to the USCIS.

Both, Petitioner and foreign fiancé have intent to marry each other within 90 days after foreign fiancé’s arrival to the U.S.

Petitioner meets the financial requirement in order to act as sponsor for the foreign fiancé. This means that Petitioner must also show that his/her financial income is 125% above the poverty line for his/her family. If the relative does not meet this financial criterion, joint sponsor can be added to the application.

Foreign fiancé must be eligible for admission into the U.S. May seem like an easy process, however, a mistake or omission on your K-1 application can result in delay or denial of your petition. We stay closely involved with each of our immigration clients thorough entire process starting with applying for K-1 visa, adjustment of status and finally interview and green card issuance. Hire an experienced immigration attorney to avoid denial or delay. Call or email our immigration department

K-11 visas permit U.S. citizen

Jacksonville Office 1644
Blanding Blvd. Jacksonville,
FL 32210
David M. W. Setzler, Esq.
Steven M. Croskey, Esq.
Donald R. Owens, Esq.
Viktoriya Bondaryk-Croskey, Esq.
Immigration Law
Personal Injury
Family Law
Criminal Law
904-515-2187 (English)
904-314-4221 (Russian, Ukrainian)